For 8 guests
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- tablespoon water
- garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 8 (6-ounce) snapper fillets
- 2 lbs pumpkin
- 4pc small eggplant
- 1lbs purple potato
- Parsley and cilantro
Combine lemon juice, water, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Gradually whisk in 1 tablespoon oil. Stir in parsley and oregano; set aside.
Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper according to taste.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to serving plates; drizzle with vinaigrette.