Christmas at Calabash Cove
Are you looking forward to getting your toes in the sand?
Calabash Cove is possibly the most ideal hideaway you could find on the island. With rooms of an excellent standard and guest ratings at the highest level, we think that you will be super satisfied if your 2020 Christmas and/or New Year’s Eve escape includes Calabash Cove.
Small but with extensive gardens and beach area, an open-air restaurant, with adequate spacing between tables at all times, makes Calabash Cove an easy choice during these worrying times. We’ve also now added the option of open-air Spa treatments.
The food is exceptional and singled out by guests in review after review and served in ” Windsong” – an open-air restaurant with an incredible panoramic view of the Caribbean.
The resort offers both room and breakfast rates with an all-inclusive alternative. At Calabash Cove, we call this our “Unconditional All-Inclusive”, simply because we refuse to limit choice like the majority of so-called all-inclusive. When you order room service, it’s included without hidden supplements. When we provide a bar in your room, it will have everything you could want and with no surcharge. When you see Lobster on the menu, it is the same deal-no supplement. It’s our way of saying “ALL”.
- Your Accommodation in one of our luxury suites – Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite, Swim-up pool Junior Suite or a Waters Edge Cottage.
- Breakfast – Anything and everything you could wish for.
- Lunch in Windsong Restaurant or in the Pool Bar, or a Beach Picnic
- Dinner in Windsong, with no menu restrictions. Lobster, daily specials, even filet-mignon.
- Christmas Day traditional fare.
- Beverages throughout the day, including premium brand liquor
- A fully stocked bar in your room
- Room Service
- Over 20 selected wines by the bottle included from our extensive wine list
- Free WiFi
See why Calabash Cove is perfect for your St Lucia all inclusive vacation
View the Calabash Cove resort video and see what makes the resort so popular with our guests. Explore our different room categories, resort facilities, the Cove Gardens and beach, and we’re sure you’ll fall in love with Calabash Cove too…