Awesome April’s Caribbean Dream
Are you looking forward to getting your toes in the sand?
Calabash Cove is possibly the most intimate hideaway you could find on the island. With rooms of an excellent standard and guest ratings at the highest level, we think that you will be super satisfied if your 2020 escape includes Calabash Cove.
The food is exceptional and singled out by guests in review after review and served in a restaurant with an incredible panoramic vista.
The resort offers both room and breakfast rates with an all-inclusive alternative. At Calabash Cove, we call this our “Unconditional All Inclusive”, simply because we refuse to limit choice like the majority of so-called all-inclusive. When you order room service, it’s included without hidden supplements. When we provide a bar in your room, it will have everything you could want and with no surcharge. When you see Lobster on the menu, it is the same deal-no supplement. It’s our way of saying “ALL”.
If tropical R and R is what you are looking for in an adults-only environment, stay with us and we’ll make sure that you can take advantage of the best that’s available in April and at Easter this year.
- Your Accommodation in one of our luxury suites – Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite, Swim-up pool Junior Suite or a Waters Edge Cottage.
- Breakfast – Anything and everything you could wish for.
- Lunch in Windsong Restaurant or in the Pool Bar, or a Beach Picnic
- Dinner in Windsong, with no menu restrictions. Lobster, daily specials, even filet-mignon
- Beverages throughout the day, including premium brand liquor
- A fully stocked bar in your room
- Room Service
- Over 20 selected wines by the bottle included from our extensive wine list
- Free WiFi
So much to see and do in Saint Lucia
See why Calabash Cove is perfect for your St Lucia all inclusive vacation
View the Calabash Cove resort video and see what makes the resort so popular with our guests. Explore our different room categories, resort facilities, the Cove Gardens and beach, and we’re sure you’ll fall in love with Calabash Cove too…