A simple recipe for a simply delicious dessert!
yields 48 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Prep 15 minutes | Bake 10 minutes | Cool 45 minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
- 3. Mix in the cranberries and walnuts.
- 4. Drop dough by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- 6. Cool.