Friends of Calabash Cove.
Our team is working hard to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for your visit to the Helen of the West Indies. This includes:
- Stepping up Team members sensitization
- Refocusing on cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Disinfecting surfaces more frequently.
- Providing hand sanitizer in contact areas and making them available upon request.
- Maintaining contact with local authorities for further updates
We ensure together with the Saint Lucia Hotel and Tourism Authority and Government agencies best practices are maintained.
We want to guarantee you can book new visits with confidence. Therefore we are temporarily suspending our cancellation policy for any bookings made from March 14th 2020. This applies to bookings for travel through to August 1, 2020.
If you need to change your travel plans, we’ll credit the full amount of your stay towards a visit within 1 year of your original travel dates. Rate differences may apply for date changes.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further questions
As concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to rise, Calabash Cove is doing everything we can to ensure the safety and security of our guests and team members.