Coming to Calabash Cove - How we are keeping our guests safe.
Saint Lucia is officially the safest destination in the world to chose for your vacation. Throughout the pandemic, the island, to date is the only country in the world to have a 100% recovery rate. From the very start, Saint Lucians have taken COVID-19 seriously and in a unified manner followed the protocols to the letter without complaint.
At the moment, every visitor to the island will have been tested prior to departure and can only stay at hotels and resorts that have been inspected and certified COVID-Compliant by the government health officials.
For our part, we have done our best to ensure we can welcome you to our lovely resort and ensure that your stay is safe.
If you have to cancel your vacation
We want to guarantee you can book new visits with confidence. Therefore we are temporarily suspending our cancellation policy for any bookings made from March 14th 2020. This applies to bookings for travel through to December 20th 2020.
If you need to change your travel plans, we’ll credit the full amount of your stay towards a visit within 1 year of your original travel dates. Rate differences may apply for date changes.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further questions
Allow us to tell you more about Calabash Cove and our COVID-19 Enhancements and Protocols Alliance.
We are delighted that Calabash Cove Resort and Spa St Lucia is once again welcoming guests to the Resort.
The health, safety, comfort & well-being of The Cove’s guests, team members, affiliates and community, are our priority. We look forward to introducing you to Team L.U.C.I.A.
L eading a
During your visit you will become aware of enhancements we have made to our sanitizing protocols while maintaining and celebrating the quaint luxury, beauty, romance, wellness, sustainability and exceptional personalized service we have been known for over the last decade.
Calabash Cove Resort and Spa is COVID-19 approved by the Government of Saint Lucia and the new Caribbean Hotel Association protocols for continuing excellence in service are implemented throughout the resort. Our Team Members have installed and will maintain touch free hand sanitizers and signage at entry points to the resort and public areas. Masks and other Personal Protection Equipment are worn for all our protection.
Your visit with us can be tuned by yourself, to have as much or as little physical team members and guest interaction according to your personal preferences.
The Government of Saint Lucia, currently requires the following at the St Lucia airports, subject to change:
A printed Negative PCR COVID-19 test that was taken within 7 days of arrival at the St. Lucia Airport.
Prior to arrival at the airport, the following on-line form needs to be completed for each guest electronically: Saint Lucia mandatory online Pre-arrival Travel Registration Form.
In addition, guests will be screened at the airport for temperatures and signs of COVID-19. Please see the Saint Lucia Government Guidelines & Questions for traveling to St Lucia
You will be asked for your COVID test certificate and your Saint Lucia mandatory online Pre-arrival Travel Registration Form.
- Front Office and Concierge offers improved contactless on-line registration, especially certified airport transfer services, luggage sanitization, PPEs for team members and guests and contact-free services for options to book excursions and special services for that once in a lifetime celebration.
- You will provided with our NEW complimentary App called HKeeper, that works on your smartphone or tablet to access all services contact and paper free during your visit.As an example, menu choices and daily specials are available on “HKeeper”. We are happy to attend to any other service requests and answer any questions you may have.In addition we are able to respond to requests about excursions via HKeeper or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurant and Bar services with contact free ordering options using your personal smartphone or tablet, additional space in our C-bar, the Windsong restaurant and the pool bar and restaurant. The perfect opportunity to arrange a private dinner for 2 on the beach or in the gazebo.
- Kitchen with revised food preparation, sanitization, purchasing and receiving protocols including use of PPEs and regular medical check-ups for team members.
- Maintenance and Housekeeping with strict sanitization procedures for daily cleaning services and between room occupants for room, furniture, drapes, linen, air conditioners and pools.
- You can use your free app “HKEEPER” to make any requests to either housekeeping or maintenance.
- Gardens, Beach and Public Areas maintenance with regular sanitization of hard and soft surfaces like lounge chairs, furniture and railings together with waste disposal procedures.
- Safety and Security operations with daily health checks without exception for visitors and team members and elimination of none-resident guests’ access to the resort. Implementation of distancing guidelines.
- Hygiene, sanitation, personal conduct rules and best practices facilitated by the installation of hand sanitizing devices including instructions throughout the resort.
- Revamped training and dissemination of guidelines for the prevention of infectious diseases to team members.
- Education on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use and specifically Hand Hygiene.
- Preparations for possible handling of symptomatic individuals
The mask does not have to be worn when relaxing on the beach, swimming or once seated in the restaurant.