Welcome to the Calabash Cove Travel Agent Portal!
We are very excited about this new service, especially as it gives our travel agents the opportunity to book rooms at Calabash Cove with flights included.
Here is a round up of the benefits of signing up
* It?s free with no obligation
* You can book flight inclusive packages and this service is global, including anywhere in the USA and from London or Paris in Europe.
* Real Time availability, you can confirm back to your client immediately
* Preferred agents receive e mails with best available rates and promotions
* Commission rates applied automatically
* Commission invoices issued automatically
* Barter bookings are available for marketing exposure upon approval
Key Selling Points
* Calabash Cove is a Luxury Boutique Resort with only 26 Suites
* Calabash Cove is an ALL Suite boutique property
* Every suite has a view of the Ocean
* Calabash Cove is strictly adults only couples and singles
* Suites are offered on both an EP and All Inclusive basis
* The Unconditional All-Inclusive supplement has few restrictions
* The Unconditional All-Inclusive offers a personalized bar in-suite upon arrival
* Calabash Cove offers guests the 3 R?s: Rest, Relaxation & Rejuvenation surrounded in contemporary luxury
Register here or log in if you have already registered.
Travel Agents! Meet our Sales Team in the United States
Nicole Barrett is a Hotel and Tourism Sales and Marketing Expert, Speaker, and Trainer, with over 15 years of experience in travel, hotel sales, and marketing. Nicole is a trusted source in the Travel Agent and consumer community on where to book in the Caribbean.
A former Director of Sales for Sandals and Beaches Resorts, leading a team of sales professionals in the Northeast USA, Nicole has worked with and trained thousands of travel professionals and business owners across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean on how to grow their businesses through resort and destination product marketing.
In 2018, Nicole founded Espy Global LLC, a representation, marketing, and training solutions community that helps hotels and sales professionals start, grow, and effectively market their businesses. Nicole has been named Top Sales Rep in North America by Travel Agent Magazine.
In addition to Sandals and Beaches Resorts, Nicole’s resume includes Walt Disney World, Starwood Hotels, Fairmont Hotels, and Sofitel.
Nicole’s company, Espy Global, will represent Calabash Cove Resort and Spa in the Northeast USA.
Nicole currently resides in Boston, Massachusetts.
Nicole can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 617-291-1989.
With over 25 years of marketing experience, Kelly Fontenelle has been a trailblazer in the Caribbean travel and tourism industry. A native of the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia – much of her professional career has been devoted to growing Saint Lucia’s tourism industry. The expertise developed through the last three decades is unmatched – her understanding of consumer travel trends and the travel agency business has resulted in the Saint Lucia’s significant growth in all subsectors of the American travel market over the last decade.
Kelly played a fundamental role in developing the Saint Lucia Expert (SLEx) loyalty program for SLTA, which resulted in more than 20,000 new and loyal brand agents in less than five years. She also developed the Romance Specialist Program for the island, furthering strengthening the destination’s dominance as a romance destination.
Kelly holds a Master’s degree in Marketing, a Bachelor in Hospitality Management, a certificate in Tourism Planning from the NHTV in Netherlands and a certificate in Marketing Strategy from Cornell.
As a representative at trade shows and industry conferences, Kelly can often be found speaking about destination marketing for television media, in print stories and for trade publications. She has built strong and long-lasting relationship with key stakeholders at every level of the American travel sector.
Kelly is based in Atlanta, though she is often tapping into her strong relationships, meeting with agents across the U.S. UK and the Caribbean and building marketing programs nationally and internationally. Her inspiration, her son Eli, is the sunshine of her life.
She can be reached at email@example.com or by telephone at 404-386-8062.